The Kay-Metzeler™ Superlight Blend Mat ...
Produced with a dual-core of light, rigid polyethylene and softer, but heavier, reconstituted foam Kay-Metzeler™ Superlight Blend Mats combine the easy to handle and store features of our Superlight Mats and the shock absorbent and non-slip properties of our heavier Deluxe Mats. This product was developed especially for use in junior and primary schools
- Dual-core of rigid polyethylene and heavier, shock absorbent reconstituted foam.
- Flame retardant durable PVC cover in choice of colours.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base (some distributors may offer optional extra-grip cellular rubber base).
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Superlight Blend Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:200 for flammability.
Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats are for indoor use only.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage, should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note that only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
These mats are all made to order so delivery can take up to 15 working days although we do try to make it much faster.
Please email email@example.com or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including N.I and off shore islands)