The Kay-Metzeler™ Agility Mat ...
Kay-Metzeler™ Agility Mats are similar in construction to our Deluxe Mats but produced at double the thickness for extra shock absorption and add weight to the mat, which increases grip. This makes the mats ideal for activities involving landing, rolling and tumbling. Longer mats are available which can be built up into runways or floor areas and are provided with a strong, nylon webbing strap so they can be rolled up for storage.
- Extra thick, heavy duty, shock absorbent reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant durable PVC cover in choice of colours.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- Reinforced non-slip latex base.
- Easy-click, nylon webbing strap provided with longer mats for roll-up storage.
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Agility Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats are for indoor use only.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition. Gymnastic mats that are found to have cuts or other damage, should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ gymnastic mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note that only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
These mats are all made to order so delivery can take up to 20 working days although we do try to make it much faster.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including N.I and off shore islands)