All Kay-Metzeler™ Judo Mats are specially designed for use in Judo and other martial arts. They are constructed using extra-firm, high density reconstituted foam to prevent joint injuries.
Each mat is produced individually at every stage to give the squarest corners possible and minimise gaps when building up grappling areas.
Every mat is covered in a traditional, Japanese-style Tatami PVC. Available as a Club Judo Mat, with standard latex non-slip base, or Contest Judo Mat with cellular rubber base providing extra grip in tournament situations.
- High density, extra firm reconstituted foam core.
- Flame retardant, grain bonded, Tatami finish PVC available in Green / Red / Bespoke.
- Tough, long-life, heat welded corners.
- High quality, square finish for building up large, gap free areas.
- Choice of club standard latex non-slip base or tournament standard extra grip, cellular rubber base.
- All Kay-Metzeler™ Judo Mats are produced to British Standard BS1892-3:2003 for flammability.
Kay-Metzeler™ judo mats are for indoor use only.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™Judo mats should be stored in a dry clean location, preferably on an appropriate flat mat trolley.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ judo mats are inspected on a regular basis to ensure that they are in good working condition.
Judo mats that are found to have cuts or other damage, should be removed from service. Damaged or cut mats may affect the flammability standard of the product.
We advise that Kay-Metzeler™ judo mats can be cleaned using a cloth, and a small amount of household detergent in luke warm water. Please note that only the top PVC surface is to be cleaned.
These Judo mats are all made to order so delivery can take up to 15 working days although we do try to make it much faster.
Please email email@example.com or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including N.I and off shore islands)