Full Time Warehouse Manager 39 hours per week
Cannons UK is currently looking to recruit a full-time Warehouse Manager working in a small team with a ‘can-do' attitude. We are based in North Lopham 5 miles East of Diss.
As an internet-based company, we pride ourselves on a fast turnaround and fulfillment of orders. The role requires physical fitness, good time management, meeting tight deadlines, and accuracy in fulfilling orders.
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct the following: receiving warehousing, and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Set up the layout and ensure efficient space utilisation.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with the data storage system.
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately, and appraise results.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Good knowledge of Microsoft and Google Software [excel, email, and word].
Salary is dependent on experience. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
The application closing date is 30th September 2022