Flatline Fire Rubber Gym Flooring 1m x 1m x 20mm
- ⓘ Description
Flatline Fire 1m x 1m x 20mm
Thanks to its new EPDM surface, it offers a more aesthetic and durable floor. In addition to all the features of Flatline, it offers extra features provided by the EPDM surface.
WE HAVE HAD AN ISSUE WITH THE LIGHT GREY, SOME AS BAD AS BELOW DUE TO UV STABALISER NOT BEING ADDED. DUE TO THIS THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR JUST £15 THIS DOES AFFECT THE GUARANTEE
Crossfit Floor Requirements met by Flatline Fire:
- To provide ergonomic and shock absorption flooring for the protection of the athletes´ joints.
- To have anti-slip features and minimize the risk of slipping and other injuries for the users.
- To ensure that the equipment used is not damaged so replacement costs are contained.
- To prevent floor damage due to high impacts and keep repair costs to a minimum.
- To meet with a single surface the needs for different training methods.
- To reduce the initial costs by keeping the installation cost to a very low level.
- To provide vibration and sound isolation in high buildings so users can enjoy sports in a less noisy environment.
- To offer different color options.
- To guarantee maximum Fire resistance: C Class fire resistance according to EN13501.
- To be more flexible and offer a softer surface.
Fire Resistance: Cfl-s1 (EN 13501)
Impact Sound Insulation: 26 dB (ISO 10140)
Airborne Sound Insulation: 48 dB (ISO 10140)
Usage Area: Indoor Area
Dimensions: 100cm x 100cm x 20mm
Tolerance +/- 5%
Thickness 18mm SBR + 2mm EDPM
Top surface: Porous, Soft, Smooth
Bottom surface: Straight, with drainage channel
Density: 950-980 kg/m3
Hardness: 60 ± 3 Shore A
Reach Certified (no nasty chemicals) Click here for more details
VOC tested (no chemical smells) Click here for more details
Impact & sound insulation test (stop noise complaints) Click here certificate
Factory CE approved Click here for more details
ISO 9001 : 2015 Click here for more details
EN ISO 5470 : 2001 (resistance to abrasion) Click here for certificate
ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental management) Click here for more details
ISO 45001:2018 (Health and safety) Click here for more details
Delivery days are Monday-Friday
Next day delivery is never 100% guaranteed although it is around 98% successful.
Free delivery is only for orders over £89.99
Please email email@example.com or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including N.I and off shore islands)