Cannons UK Rubber Square Playground Tiles 40cm x 40cm x 40cm
NOW REDUCED TO JUST £5.29 A TILE
Prices for the 30mm and 40mm have now been reduced as somes tiles may have some holes which do not quite line up or may need re drilling to make the holes a bit bigger so the dowels fit easier
These come with free Dowels for fitting together. (adhesive also available)
Cannons UK is a preferred partner in constructing children's and sports playgrounds, recreation centres and sports fitness equipment for open areas.
Cannons UK is our trademark that ensures safety, hygiene, quality and is the right choice for the covering of your venue.
Our goal is to provide the best solutions for shock, heat and moisture resistance. Cannons UK rubber tiles can be used in severe conditions due to their high durability.
Cannons UK Tiles, retain their shape and characteristics for years without any change. Weather conditions (cold, warm, humid etc.) do not change the shape.
These products are durable, lightweight and also have a high shock absorption, slip resistance to prevent injuries. The surface of the tile prevents people's fatigue. EPOS tiles are lighter than other material and significantly less expensive. Rubber tiles are adhered to the floor with EPOS two-component polyurethane adhesive.
40cm x 40cm x 40cm (20mm and 30mm thickness also available.)
- Childrens playgrounds
- Sports facilities
- School playgrounds
- Fitness centres
- Terraces etc....
- Prevents fatigue
- Stops Moisture's
- Resistance to abrasions
- Contains UV particles for outside climate conditions
Tested to TS EN1176-1 and TS EN 1177
Critical Fall Heights
20mm – 136cm
30mm – 159cm
40mm – 187cm
Inspect delivered rubber tiles thoroughly. Any visual defects must be reported prior to installation.
Store tiles in clean, dry, protected from direct sunlight environment at a minimum temperature of 5°C.
Read installation instructions, warranty and other disclaimers before beginning any installations.
Dowels are inserted into the sides of the rubber tiles to hold them together and form a floating floor. This installation method is generally used when installing rubber tiles with thickness of 3cm or 4 cm over grass, soil, etc
Requirements for the subfloor:
Soil must be free from large rocks and any organic material such as leaves, peat, wood or other materials which could decompose over time;
Subsoil should be flat and level;
Compaction of the subsoil with a compactor or roller may be required where subsoil is unusually soft or loose.
All subfloors must have a gradient (2% is suggested) to ensure adequate drainage.
If the subloor does not meet the above noted requirements, the flooring shall not be installed until the problem has been corrected!
*** It is the installer's responsibility to make sure all surfaces are suitable for installation. ***
- Snap a chalk line between the center points of each opposite side. The place on the ground where the chalk lines intersect is the center of the plot. Use the carpenter’s square to ensure the center intersection point contains nearly perfect right angels.
- Beginning the first quadrant, layout the first two rubber tiles. Insert the dowels on one rubber tile. Use a rubber mallet to tap dowels into place.
- Push the two rubber tiles together so the dowels fit into corresponding holes. Place a tapping block against the end of one tile and use rubber mallet to tap the tiles together. Ensure the seams are as tight as possible.
- Continue to layout the first row of tiles with dowels. Stop when you reach the last full tile in a row at the perimeter.
- When you begin the second row, insert dowels into the first row tile. Use the rubber mallet and a tapping block to tap the rubber tiles in the first and second row together.
- Continue working across the floor until all tiles are in place.
Dowel secured rubber tile floors do not need any time to set or cure.
You can begin using the floor as soon as the last tile is installed.
Generally accepted installation practices should be followed.
Use of trained installation professionals is recommended for best results.
Cannons UK does not warrant any installation work and specifically disclaims liability for any direct or indirect personal injury, property damage or other costs or losses resulting from incorrect or inadequate installations.
Next day delivery for orders made before 1pm for orders to UK Mainland only. (excludes some parts of Scotland)
Delivery days are Monday-Friday
Orders over 25 mats: We will call first to arrange suitable delivery day.
Next day delivery is never 100% guaranteed although it is around 98% successful.
Free delivery is only for orders over £49.00
Please email email@example.com or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including N.I and off shore islands)