Gym Time Balance Bench
The Gym Time Balance Bench offers many advantages over traditional models:
• A removable padded top gives a padded/plain option by simply unscrewing from underneath.
• Gym Time hoops can be located across and along the length of the bench.
• The bench has been designed to give a continuous smooth surface either as a bench or balance bean.
• A 100mm wide balance beam complies with International standards and as a part of the system can be arranged at a variety of heights and inclines.
• The wider base of the legs increases stability in use.
• A hook and loop fastening system allows secure fixing to trestles and wall bars in an inclined or suspended position.
• This fixing system eliminates the risk of the bench slipping when attached to other equipment.
LGT059 Gym Time Balance Bench complete with Top Pad
LGT060 Gym Time Balance Bench with Plain Top
LGT070 Top Pad only for Gym Time Balance Bench
As with all Niels Larsen products, these are made to order so can take up to 6 weeks to deliver.
All Schools are offered a trade account so no payment due until 30 days after delivery.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org on headed paper with official purchase order number included.
The company traded continuously as Niels Larsen Ltd until 1971 when it was acquired by the Sutcliffe Group of Companies. The "Larsen" brand was however, retained by Sutcliffe Leisure in recognition of the exceptional quality of the equipment. In 1995, the sports and gymnastics equipment manufacturing business of Sutcliffe Leisure, including the Niels Larsen manufacturing unit, became independent once again as a result of a management buyout. The new company, again trading as Niels Larsen Ltd, is a wholly owned independent business.
'The personal development and safety of all gymnasts - whether pre-school children or physical training instructors - depends on the quality, stability and structural integrity of the equipment being used. Niels Larsen products are well designed, and manufactured from the finest materials with real pride by our Yorkshire craftsmen. We hope you will enjoy using them.'