Smirna series 8mm is gym flooring rolls and suitable to use as gym mat roll for gym and fitness. Gym flooring rolls are 10metres long and 1.2 metres wide. Each roll is 12sqm. Thickness is 8mm and suitable for functional training area floor.
No minimum order
You can use gym flooring rolls as the protective floor covering over on several floors.
Is Smirna Gym Mat Roll Safe?
Smirna series gym mat roll is an environmentally friendly floor covering, because of being recycled and rebuilt production made from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminations like metals, stones, other plastic materials so it is safe for skin to touch. Smirna series 8mm is metal-free gym flooring.
They come in 3 colour options. Blue Flecks, Yellow Flecks and Grey Flecks
When you decide to buy gym mat roll for your gym please ask your supplier about the density. Lower density products are not strong enough so you have to renew the floor within a short period. 1050 kg/m3 density.
Application Guide Gym Flooring Rolls
Click here for installation guide
You can use rubber glue to fix gym flooring rolls to the base floor but be sure that if you have a flat base floor then you will a much better finish. You can also install gym mat roll 10mm with double-sided tapes, try to use acrylic or polyurethane based strong tapes.
Guaranteed against cracking for 3 years.
Smirna gym mat roll has no bad smell.
Technical Data Gym Flooring Rolls
- Bulk density Approx. 1050 kg/m3
- Ultimate tensile strength (N/mm2) 1.38 (DIN 53455)
- Force reduction >10-18%, depending on material thickness
- Temperature stability -30° C to +80° C
- in Testing condition -120° C and for short periods up +300° C
- Linear thermal expansion coeff. 23.1*10-5/°C +3.4% (DIN 53752)
- Thermal conductivity 0.17 W/(mK) EN 12667
- Fire behavior (normal inflammable; B2) EN 13501
- Sound improvement Approx.18 dB to 23 dB; depending on the construction
- Anti-slip property Class R 10 DIN 51130 Class DS (safer!) EN 14041
- Electrical properties -0.7 kV (antistatic)
- Vapour diffusion Vapour permeable
- Chemical behavior Resistant to water, numerous diluted acids and alkaline solutions; chemically neutral; UV-resistant.(EN423)
Delivery days are Monday-Friday
Next day delivery is never 100% guaranteed although it is around 98% successful.
Free delivery is only for orders over £89.99
Please email email@example.com or call 01379 687768 for prices of any products to be sent outside of the UK Mainland. (including N.I and off shore islands)