THE IDEAL TRICKING PAD
Please Click here to see the new Cannons UK Air Track Pro Range
Looking for a way to boost your skills and help people make more progress during trainings? You've found it!
If you’ve been looking for a way to boost your skills faster than ever, you’ve found it! The AirTrick is the ideal mat for anyone trying to learn new tricks or perfect his technique.
Enjoy the bounce a normal trampoline offers while having the space to combine multiple moves like you’re on a regular gym floor. You can set the pressure to anything between rock-hard and bouncy-soft. Easy to roll up and transport in a regular car.
All AirTricks are custom made. Choose your ideal height (10, 20 or 30 cm high) and a length and width that fit your gym best. The minimum AirTrick size is 4 x 4 m (13 x 13 ft) - anything smaller than this is considered an AirFloor (10 cm / 4 inch), AirTrack P2 (20 cm / 8 inch) or AirTrack P3 (33 cm / 13 inch).
As a UK supplier of gymnastics equipment, we have chosen AirTrack Factory for the excellent quality that their products offer. They focus on customer satisfaction and have over 31 years of experience in the production of inflatables. AirTrack Factory products comply to REACH regulations, giving you confidence in the safety of the products we offer.
- The AirTrick is relatively light and easily setup in the gym.
- The AirTrick can be placed on any floor.
- The required blower is very light.
- Pressure is easily customized within seconds.
- Inflating and deflating is done in within 5 minutes.
- No noise during trainings because continuous inflation is not required.
- After inflation, the AirTrick will maintain its pressure for hours, refill only takes seconds.
- Easily portable from gym to gym. Simply roll up the AirTrick and it will be small enough to fit in the back of your car.
- The takeoff is soft, which helps prevent injuries.
- The rebound on air makes you jump higher and grants more precious air-time to work on your technique.
- Jumps can be repeated more often with less chance of overuse injuries than on traditional training equipment.
Please note that these are made to order so please contact us for delivery lead times.
Lead times for larger items can be anything from 2-8 weeks so please do contact us before ordering if you are in a hurry.